VoteVets.org continues to focus on matters including, but not limited to, foreign policy, energy security, veterans’ unemployment, and opening military service to life-long Americans born to undocumented immigrants, as well as continued investment in care for veterans. More often than not, Veterans have a stake in the top issues of the day, and VoteVets.org is committed to getting their voices heard on these issues. For that reason, VoteVets.org has and will continue to work with all progressive allies representing labor, immigration, gay and lesbian rights, and environmentalists, when their issues coincide with the needs of troops and veterans.
In the field, VoteVets Action Fund has:
- Over 700,000 supporters in all 50 states, including troops, veterans, military families, and their supporters
- State Captains organizing in all 50 states.
- Over 50 million voter contacts since 2006, spending over $5 million in direct mail, phone calls, and voter canvasses
- Over $120 million raised and spent since inception
On the air, VoteVets Action Fund has:
- Run over 51 TV commercials and radio spots in 32 states advocating the support of our friends.
- Aired over $50 million in television and radio ads, advocating re-election for veterans, allies and urging defeat of those who do not support troops and veterans.
In the media, VoteVets Action Fund has:
- Done over 900 interviews, news stories, and on-air media appearances
- Dropped over 1000 Letters to the Editors and Opinion-Editorials throughout the 50 states from local veterans
On social media, VoteVets Action Fund has:
- Has over 220,000 followers on Facebook
- Has over 270,000 followers on Twitter
- Has over 19,000 followers on Instagram